By planning ahead, you save your loved ones from the stress of making complex, costly decisions under emotional duress.
Preplanning locks in today’s costs so your loved ones avoid rising funeral and cremation expenses. Benefit from a budgeted payment plan; pay everything now or at the time of death. It is all up to you.
Preplan with us for peace of mind.
We make funeral planning seamless. Arrange a funeral or cremation service with our preplanning checklist. This list contains all the documents needed for preneed. Whether you are arranging for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist makes the process easy. Whether you are preplanning for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist will make the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father, place of birth, year
- Mother’s Maiden Name, place of birth, year
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords